I am a NFT newbie. What is the future of NFTs?

fluxity

VIP
Reaction score
So, my friend has been buying these NFTs for a while now. Last year, he was telling everyone who would listen how much money he was making, but now he's been really quiet about it. I'm curious about the future of NFTs. Is it just another risky investment like crypto coins?

Do you think the NFT trend has already passed? I feel like it's a pretty manipulative market, kinda like crypto. The people who invest early create the demand to drive up the prices and then they sell to make a profit. And then it starts all over again when everyone sells to cut their losses.

Do you think NFTs are similar? Let me know what you think!

Premium

VIP
Reaction score
Yeah, I totally agree. Investing in NFTs is like gambling. I've heard that 95% of NFT projects won't make it, which is pretty crazy. It's such a risky market, and you never really know which projects are going to succeed and which ones are going to fail. It's definitely not for the faint of heart!

Upvote 2

JasonB

Reaction score
I don't think NFTs are disappearing anytime soon, even though the hype has died down alot! Basically, they're like tickets for the crypto world that give you access to various websites and real-life events. The tricky part is finding a community that you vibe with and trust. But once you find it, the possibilities are pretty endless.

Upvote 0

El Crypto

Administrator
Reaction score
The future of NFTs?! NFTs barely have a present at the moment, let alone a future. It's like a high school relationship that we're all pretending is gonna last forever hehe. Let's just enjoy it while it lasts!

Upvote 0

kriminalminded

VIP
Reaction score
It's important to note that NFTs are NOT simply a form of gambling like crypto coins. They are being utilized by professionals in the crypto trading industry, who are leveraging their expertise and innovative technologies to expand the blockchain ecosystem.

Upvote 0

JasonB

Reaction score
It's important to note that NFTs are NOT simply a form of gambling like crypto coins. They are being utilized by professionals in the crypto trading industry, who are leveraging their expertise and innovative technologies to expand the blockchain ecosystem.
You're kiddin!

giphy.gif

Upvote 0

Qquira

VIP
Reaction score
You know, NFTs are were pretty popular in the last years, popping up in all sorts of industries like digital art, collectibles, etc. But, like any new tech, how NFTs turn out in the long run depends on how much they keep innovating, getting adopted, and staying within the rules.
And so far its lost its Hype already!

Upvote 0