Bitcoin Market Insider

kriminalminded

VIP
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does anyone else wish Bitcoin would drop to 30k so I could buy another one? Funny enough, I sold my last one just before it hit 25k! 😂😂😂😂

OP
OP
Qquira

Qquira

VIP
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does anyone else wish Bitcoin would drop to 30k so I could buy another one? Funny enough, I sold my last one just before it hit 25k! 😂😂😂😂
Exactly! As long as you made a profit, it doesn't matter when you sold. After all, nobody can predict the highest or lowest point.

ampu

VIP
Reaction score
The problem with investing is, that it looks so deceptively easy. When you look at a chart, you always see where you should have bought and where you should have waited for an even better price.

But in real time it's a very different story, like right now. Should you go in or wait for a better price, and what if you wait, will you miss the last opportunity to get in at a reasonable price?

To solve this problem I like to use DCA (dollar cost averaging) bots in anticipation of a price correction. Once the bot triggers, it will buy ever larger stakes as the price goes down. If it's a big correction, I'm all in, if it's just a blip, at least I bought some.

Happy Trading ...

JasonB

Reaction score
NEW CRYPTO FORECAST!

Hey Family, Travis here! Here's the evidence that Bitcoin could shoot up past $70,000 by the end of THIS YEAR! This is very interesting data that you MUST see as you take all perspectives into account. I will also show you multiple bullish signs that are present on Bitcoin right now but also show you the scariest crash pattern that could be playing out by next week.

Access: https://www.tradeconfident.io/future-forecast/

OP
OP
Qquira

Qquira

VIP
Reaction score

Tiga

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
photo_2023-04-22_23-09-27.jpg

Bitcoin has seen an extended breakdown as expected in the last update, however, support region 1 (28k) did not hold.

Given that the formation is now invalidated, alongside a warning from the "red-ball",
we can naturally recommend holding an off-risk for the time being.

More so, we can anticipate prices to consolidate further towards 25k in the short term.
As indicated in the chart, our new resistance stands at the 28k-29k region;
prices would need to recover and close above these levels for a technical reversal to occur.

El Crypto

Administrator
Reaction score
MegaCrypto Premium:

#BTC Started a small correction as we mentioned from 30700
And now 28k

Next target 26500

Tiga

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From Rose Signals Premium:
#BTC sideway range till the end of month.

rose-02-11.jpg

Tiga

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
via rosepremium:

➡️I am following the analysis of BTC and I see that the price has broken a small upward trend at the level of $28.6k.

I will enter a short position from the price of:

▶️$28600
▶️$29000

My targets will be as follows:

▶️$26600
▶️$25500
▶️$24300

Currently, BTC is in an upward trend, so we will identify long entry areas after the correction is completed.

cMPFCea.jpg

Last edited:

Tiga

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Futures 125x Premium:

$BTC QUICK UPDATE

Brokedown the mini symmetrical triangle
If you want to SHORT SCALPING, catch around the blue lines or NOW at CMP with 0.3% trade size ✨

We can use whitelines as our guidelines to Take Profit ✨✅

BqXi8QA.png

Tiga

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
photo_2023-05-02_20-09-54.jpg

Bitcoin hit a new all-time high in daily transactions 7MA, with continued on-chain activity attributed to inscriptions.

The number of daily transactions surged beyond 568,300 on Sunday alone, which is nearly 78,000 more than its previous peak in 2017

Nice Narwhal

VIP
Reaction score
$BTC retested exactly 28618 and bounced to 29130.
Good place to book partials here if anybody took this idea.
29200 is big hurdle to pass.

Q1gu6GB.jpg