Are you thinking about investing in Arbitrum to make some money?

fluxity

VIP
Reaction score
Hey there! I heard that Arbitrum was launched a few days ago, but honestly, I'm not sure what it is or what problems it's trying to solve. I'm pretty busy with other things, so I haven't had the time to look into it. However, I've noticed that Ape and Aptos have experienced a price increase after their launch, so I decided to invest some of my coins in Arbitrum in hopes of making a profit.
Has anyone else invested in Arbitrum and received the airdrop?

Premium

VIP
Reaction score
Since people are getting free coins from the airdrop, it's very likely that they'll just sell them and that'll cause the value of the coin to go down. Free money often does that. Also, I think most of the $ARB coins are already out there in the market.

El Crypto

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey there! I heard that Arbitrum was launched a few days ago, but honestly, I'm not sure what it is or what problems it's trying to solve. I'm pretty busy with other things, so I haven't had the time to look into it. However, I've noticed that Ape and Aptos have experienced a price increase after their launch, so I decided to invest some of my coins in Arbitrum in hopes of making a profit.
Has anyone else invested in Arbitrum and received the airdrop?
I think what they trying to do is ... Arbitrum is a scaling solution for Ethereum that offers cheaper fees and allows for more transactions to be processed per second.

JasonB

Reaction score
Yo, with this airdrop thing, people are just gonna sell their $ARB and the value is gonna drop since it's basically free money. I think most of the coins are already out there in the market, so it's gonna be tough to make a profit.

Qquira

VIP
Reaction score
This solution offers lower costs and a higher number of transactions per second on the Ethereum network, making it an effective approach to scaling.