Shame our community here didn't bounce back with the latest crypto surge

Maxlevel

Reaction score
I know a lot of people probably hunkered down with the 'crypto winter' we had, a lot of ways of making money with crypto became relatively unprofitable and a lot of coins lost support and value.

Personally, I was running a lot of trading bots, and exchanges I was using in my country stopped offering trading here so I basically let the coins I had sit. On the plus side, some of those coins namely FET and RNDR have shot up recently which was nice to see.

Now I'm trying to figure out what I want to do. I like making some passive income holding coins, but just HODLing alone feels like a 'waste', or at least it's fun to have some coins that earn you more coins so I'm trying to figure out what to get into. I like DeFI but I do want something relatively stable where I can hold a coin for a year or two at least as I get taxed on earnings every time I sell.

Curious if there's any interest in reviving the community here at all? I had to leave the Telegram group quite a while ago because I quit telegram for other reasons so I don't know if people migrated anywhere else or still have an active group going.